[cool-timeline layout= “default” skin=”default” date-format=”F j” story-content= “full” ]
Only the old communications are put here … thank you to follow the conferences of Dr KOTTI and its activity as and when in our News:
- The Gigantomastia and the NAC: 1er ISAPS Course en Tunisie [Octobre 2013/ Tunis]
- Aesthetic considerations in breast reconstruction:17th world IPRAS congress [Fevrier 2013, Santiago du chili]
- The management of the skin paddle design of the rectus abdominis flap: 1st Chinese European plastic reconstructive & aesthetic meeting [October 2011 – Beijing]
- The reconstructive surgery algorithm in humanitarian situations: 1st Chinese European plastic reconstructive & aesthetic meeting [October 2011 – Beijing]
- Lifting of the face VS Lipofilling (workshop 30mn): XIIIeme National congress of the STORL [May 2010 – Tunis]
- The lip reconstruction after cancer resection (workshop 45 mn): XIIIeme National congress of the STORL [Mai 2010 – Tunis]
- Blepharoplasty: our experience: 5th national meeting of the Tunisian maxillo facial society [December 2009 – Sousse]
- Vertical mammoplasty: our indications and our approach: 1st STCE meeting [November 2009- Tunis] Berges du lac – Tunis
- Aesthetic Rhinoplasty : Our approach – 1st STCE meeting [November 2009- Tunis] Berges du lac – Tunis
- Tissue fusion in plastic surgery: XXI st MEETING of the MEDITERRANEAN SOCIETY of PLASTIC AESTHETIC SURGERY [Avril 2008, Nice]
- Utility of the Chinese flap in the digestive reconstruction after total pharyngolaryngectomy.
About 32 cases. Journée des jeunes plasticiens. SOFCPRE [March 2008]
- Chinese flap in the oro pharyngeal reconstruction; about 96 cases. 52ème congrès national de la SOFCPRE. [November 2007]
- Mandibuar reconstruction using the fibula free flap; about 67 cases. Journée des jeunes plasticiens. SOFCPRE [March 2007]
- Les adénomes pléomorphes des glandes lacrymales: 13ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique [Juin 2006]
- Ocular complications in sinusitis. 13ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique. [June 2006]
- Post traumatic rhinoplasty.13ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique [June 2006]
- Electric burns in the wrist; Characteristics and management. 12ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique [June 2005]
- Nervous sutures of the collateral digital nerves versus spontaneous re innervation. Congrès national de la SOTCOT avec la participation de la SOFOP (GEOP) & BAPO [June 2005]
- The hand trauma in MVA. 4èmes journées nationales de la société tunisienne de chirurgie de la main [March 2005]
- Abdominoplasty: our experience and treatment. 4èmes journées nationales de la société tunisienne de chirurgie de la main [March 2005]
- Abdominoplasty: our indications and our cares. 11ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique [December 2004]
- Reconstruction of the fingers: which flap to use? 11ème Congrès national tunisien de chirurgie plastique reconstructrice maxillo-faciale et esthétique [December 2004]
- The place of the string flap in the management of the skin defect in the hand. Journées d’orthopédie SOTCOT sud [October 2004]
- Defect repair in the lower 1/3 of the leg. Journées d’orthopédie SOTCOT sud: [October 2004]
- Macgregor flap: Still in vogue? 2ème congrès national de la société tunisienne de chirurgie de la main (STCM) [may 2004]
- The management of the complicated defect of the hand. 2ème congrès national de la STCM [may 2004]
- Extensor tendon injuries and trauma. 3èmes journées nationales de la STCM [December 2003]
Dr Kotti is regularly invited in the most important scientific meetings around the world as a speaker, moderator or organizer and continues attending a lot of scientific meetings in order to learn more and share experiences with colleagues from around the globe
- Invited as a speaker at the 2nd Norwegian American Congress of Cosmetic Surgery: Oslo 2017
- Invited as a speaker at the 2nd Congress of the ICC Venus Society: Cairo 2017
- Invited as a as National Secretary ISAPS Tunisia at ASAPS San Diego 2017.
- Invited at the congress of aesthetic medicine: Monaco 2017
- Invited as a moderator and speaker in the ISAPS BIENNUAL MEETING /Kyoto 2016
- Invited as a speaker in the first African cosmetology meeting organized by ICC and Venus society / Cairo 2016
- Scientific Director and Organiser of The Second ISAPS course in Tunisia 2016
- Invited as a speaker in the IIIrd Lebanese descent plastic surgery meeting in Beirut October 2014
- Invited as a chairman and Speaker in the ISAPS Biennial meeting, Rio de Janeiro, September 2014
- Organizer and Scientific Director of the 1st African meeting for Medical Tourism: Hammamet Tunisia March 2014
- Organizer and Course Scientific Director of the 1st ISAPS course in Tunisia: October 2013
Check here for the course photos
- Invited as a speaker and Ex.Co member to the 17th IPRAS world congress in Santiago, Chili, 2013.
- Invited in the Marrakech Word Aesthetic Congress, Morocco 2012.
- Invited as a moderator in the 21 ISAPS meeting, Geneva 2012. (peri ocular rejuvenation panel)
- Invited as a speaker in the 1st Euro Chinese congress of APS, Beijing 2011« The management of the skin paddle design of the rectus abdominis flap »« The reconstructive surgery algorithm in humanitarian situations »
- 1st ISPRES meeting: Rome, March 2012
- ASAPS meeting: Boston, May 2011
- 20th ISAPS congress: San Francisco. August 2010
- ASAPS meeting: Washington DC, April 2010.
- XXIst meeting of the SMCPE. Nice. April 2008.
- “journée des jeunes plasticiens “SOFCPRE. Paris, March 2008.
- 52 national congress of the SOFCPRE, Paris, November 2007.
- Mini invasive surgery – Monaco – April 2007.
- “journée des jeunes plasticiens “SOFCPRE, Paris, March 2007.
- XLIIème congress of the GEM – SFCM, Paris, December 2006.
- 51 national congress of the SOFCPRE, Marseille, November 2006.
- 48 national congress of the SOFCPRE, Paris, November 2003.
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery ASAPS (2018)
- Member of the Emirates Plastic Surgery SocietySOTCPRE
- STCE (société tunisienne de chirurgie esthétique)
- Former member of the IPRAS
- Former member of the ISPRES
- Former member of the SOFCPRE
- Former member of the French Academy of Surgery
Assessment of Female Genital Surgery Education in Plastic Surgery Training: Report of an Expert Opinion Survey
Patient demand for aesthetic genital surgery has markedly increased…
A simple classification and a simplified treatment’s algorithm for ptotic breasts
Many classifications have been described in the literature for ptotic breasts…
24 Février 2018,
The Chignon Mastopexy”: A Double Glandular Suspended Flaps for an Auto-Augmentation Effec
Many mastopexy techniques have been described in the literature focusing on…
Optimizing the Pedicled Rectus Abdominis Flap: Revised Designs and Vascular Classification for Safer Procedures
Aesthetic plastic Surgery Journal
11 February 2014,
The external dermo glandular mammary flap: an alternative technique for chest wall reconstruction
European Journal of Plastic Surgery
21 February 2012,
La reconstruction mammaire par TRAM libre en chirurgie libérale : à propos de 20 cas consécutifs
Annales de chirurgie plastique esthétique
07 December 2010,
- (2009-2015) Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive surgeon in “Salah Azaiz” institute. ( The Tunisian anti cancer centre )
- Head of the Plastic Surgery unit in the Surgery Department
- Former resident and fellow of the French hospitals and clinics in Nice Côte d Azur & Paris.
- Former resident of the Tunisian Hospitals
- Laureate of the plastic surgery class 2002/2003
Honors & Awards
- Certified & quality recognized by the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Madera 2008
- PhD. in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from the Medical School of Nice Côte d’Azur. Nice Sophia Antipolis University 2008.
- Certified from the French College of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery, Paris 2007.
- Graduate Specialist in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Tunis 2007.
- Graduate MD. from the Medical School of Tunis. Elmanar 1 University in Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic surgery , Tunis 2006. (Suma Cum Laude)
- Albert Nelson Marquis Life achievement by marquis who’s who : 2021
- Reelected National Secretary for Tunisia within ISAPS 2014-2018
- Nominate as a member of the educational council committee and membership committee for the ISAPS representing Africa and Middle east /2014-2016
- Old editor and reviwer in the 1st editorial board of the new scientific journal « Plastic & Aesthetic Research », China / India 2014.
- Nominate « most outstanding cosmetic surgeon » by the British Medical Live wire at the Medical lIve wire 2016 global awards
- « Cambridge Certificate for Outstanding Medical Achievement» nominate by the IBC, Cambridge, UK, 2013.
- “Best plastic & cosmetic surgeons” nominate by the American journal Plastic Surgery practice. Los Angeles, USA, 2012.
- « Rising star 2012 »Elected by the International confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. Read the interview in the IPRAS magazine with Dr. Biggs, considered as the godfather of plastic surgery, performed in Beijing, China, 2011
- Nominate as a section editor end reviwer in the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal, USA, 2011.
- Elected in the Executive Committee of the IPRAS within the Humanitarian section from 2011 to 2015, Vancouver, Canada, 2011.
- Elected as the 1st National Secretary for Tunisia within the International Society of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery.